Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Dirty Nickname

I know that ever since I harassed y'all with my e-mail/Facebook update about things to do with/not do with my blog oh so long ago, you have been dying to know one thing: What oh what is my dirty nickname?


Well, it's my Blogger name. Chatnoire. I chose 
this name when I started my first failed/neglected way too serious blog last year when life was kicking my ass. You may not view that blog. I murdered it with a fork. Next time you hold a fork I want you to think about that. Also, I now have a Macbook. See the way that PC just lay back and took it? Macs don't take crap from forks... Anyway, now my life is awesome, but the choice of that name is haunting me a bit because of something someone told me recently. Chatnoire. Doesn't sound so bad, does it? Well, think about it. I'm not going to spell this out because then I'd have to put a warning on my blog about adult content.





This is the serious damage:
**EDIT: For those of you who don't know, this is the background of the default desktop for Windows XP**

Gang of forks:
DANGER
It all started out very innocently. Some of my family started calling me "Shanois" some time ago, and somehow a friend of mine turned that into "Chat Noir" (Black Cat, en français). Being female, and French being a language with gender, this should technically be "Chatte Noire". Well, just think about the English slang word for certain female nether-regions and you'll put two and two together. **EDIT: Since someone, no names mentioned, didn't go there (mind must be pure or something), I will give you a hint. It starts with the letter "P")**. I have not told my family this horrible shameful secret about the cute little nickname they gave me... but they will probably read this and know and then I will feel guilty and ashamed. Either that, or they will be like, "Duh." (Oh the 90s...)

Inner demon revealed
Upon discovering the truth about my beloved nickname, I was devastated. I've always loved black cats. Before we adopted Evil Cat I really wanted to get one and name it Ninja. Ninja Kitty probably would have been evil too, but c'mon. How cool would it be to have my very own ninja?

Anyway, I modified it to be Chatnoire, because that at least keeps the loverly feminine 'e' on the end. I just can't bring myself to let go altogether. It's pretty and elegant if you don't think about it too hard, which I clearly have.

And hey, if I fail at life, I already have my stripper name waiting for me.

Just kidding.

I won't fail at life. I'm too awesome.

Besides, who would want to see this strip anyway?





Honestly people. What is wrong with you?

Peace,






S

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what's with the weird spaces, and I don't know HTML so I can't fix it... oh well.

    ReplyDelete